NRG Island System's Applications
NRG ISLAND SYSTEM
- Floats made in HDPE openable and inspectable
- Minimum floats capacity: 330 kg/mq
- Minimum thickness of the walls of the floats: 7 mm
- Minimum size of the walkways: 50 cm
- Platform walkways continue without interruptions to facilitate maintenance
- Possibility to install any type of solar panel, of any brand and size
- Ratio between the surface covered by the floats and the total area of the photovoltaic system: maximum 1/3. This means that the floats must occupy only 1/3 of the entire surface needed to make the plant, to allow air circulation and oxygen exchange.
- Solar panels must be able to take advantage of the water's reverberation
- The supporting frames for solar panels must be made of metal such as aluminum or stainless steel
- Under the photovoltaic panels there must be free air and not floats, so as to benefit from the wind effect
- The photovoltaic panels support system must have the possibility to configure the tilt from 0 to 30 °
- Internal reserve buoyancy polystyrene foam*
- Reserve of buoyancy replaceable*
- * optional
NRG ISLAND – ANCHORING SISTEM AND WATER LEVEL'S VARIATION
We can deal with any change in water level. We usually anchor floating PV plants using cement weights placed at the bottom of the basin or placed on the shore.
NRG ISLAND – INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
The NRG Island system is easy to assemble and can be installed directly on the shore of water basins. The system is modular: floating units are pre-assembled on the land according to the installation manual and then they are joined to form the rows/columns of the PV island. The already installed parts are gradually pushed in the water. For large installations (when the length of the rows and/or columns is bigger than the available space on the bank) it’s necessary to install parts of the island separately and then to connect them together directly in the water.
Floating Photovoltaic System
- Easy and Friendly to handle
- Modular and Versatility
- For any brand of solar panels, 60 or 72 cells.
- To ask a quote, please download and fill ceck list clicking below.
- Download Ceck List